Monday, February 1, 2010

My Academic and Social Goals for 2010

FRIENDS


GRADES


FIRST RANDOM COMPUTER TYPING ESSAY

Finally, almost 1 year passed in Malaysia. I can't belive how time flows. I think now is the time to edit my goals.

Okay, so my academic goal is to stuby verbs, nouns and all the grammer stuff. I think I am really WEAK at grammer because eglish is not my first language. Although I am LEARNING! I am quite sure that I will be better when I keep practice. Well, I learned grammer from long~long~ time ago but I think I was too young or teacher explained it too hard. So there I barely knowledge about grammer inside my brain#.#

So my social goal is, be more active and try to be friends with all the people in different countries. I think its kind of unfare that Koreans make a group. Then how about the other country students like china?


SECOND NOT RANDOM ESSAY

Almost 1 year passed in Malaysia. But I have things I have to arrange. For example, I have to edit goals.i think I have to put things which I can achieve fast.
So my social goal is try to communicate and understand people more. I think sometimes I ignore people or made people feels bad (not on purpose). Also I want to be friends with the people who is not Korean. The reason is, this is international school. We are attending this school to make our English better and Bias different. If I will join with only Koreans, why don’t I go to Sayfol which has 70% Koreans? I can learn their special things like ‘Ramadan’. That is the season that Hindu people starve! Well that was one of the strange thing when I just came to Malaysia.

My academic goal is to arrange grammar tense. Of couse I know but I make a mistake really often. So I will try to think before I write. My other goal is make 1 place up for every subject! If I want to do that, I have to read question carefully when I am taking a test! Well I know that I always make a stupid mistakes from nothing! Hopefully, I will review even though I don’t have test or quiz!

So that’s my goal from now. My goal will change as I go FORWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment